- Server: Server is about due for a cleaning, but so far the hardware is stable. More RAM will be coming in the future, letting us host more things. The IP changed following the Woolsey Fire Spectrum outage, and is now at 220.127.116.11.
- Minecraft: The server is currently down. Plans are to build a new map that doesn't lag everything.
- Unreal Tournament 2004: Epic has stated they're planning to shut down the stats server. Once that happens, I will remove the stats account requirement to connect.
- Unreal Tournament 2003: Automatic restart is still planned; other than that, no changes.
- Garry's Mod: No changes. Additional gamemodes and maps are planned.
- Team Fortress 2: No changes, and still unused.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: Still broken; there is a lack of urgency to fix this. It may work with updates, but the configuration is still broken for normal use.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Status unknown.
- IRC: Services remain down. It will be a pain to fix. I still haven't had the time nor necessity to make this a priority.
- ZNC: No changes.
- Forums: No change
Official BosaikNet news for everyone
1 post • Page 1 of 1