- Server: The server is on significantly faster network now, but network CPE out of our control is causing serious headaches with unexpected and severe latency and there's nothing we can do in the meantime. We'll make an announcement when this bottleneck is lifted.
- Minecraft: BosaikCraft is currently on 1.16.1, and is being overhauled to better support new users and eliminate the whitelist.
- Unreal Tournament 2004: As part of the network issues, UT2004 is having issues starting up. This affects ComboWhore LA as well.
- Unreal Tournament 2003: No change.
- Garry's Mod: We moved to the 64-bit + experimental Chromium beta branch to let the Media Player plugin work. This also seems to have boosted stability. We ran stable branch and beta branch side-by-side, so moving to beta branch permanently effectively changed our Garry's Mod server port.
- Team Fortress 2: No change.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: Still broken. There's virtually zero demand for this server, and it probably isn't even up.
- IRC: The network has been upgraded to UnrealIRCd 5, and services have proven stable.
- ZNC: ZNC on West is back up and running. The admin team, plus a few users, are using the ZNC.
- Forums: Aside from bugfix updates to phpBB, no change.
Official BosaikNet news for everyone
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Yeah, it's been a while, but a lot has changed. Lately, we're mostly providing these updates over Discord and, as a result of linking, the BosaikNet IRC channels.