- Minecraft: Performance issues still plague the Minecraft server and should be fixed around May with some major changes coming.
- Unreal Tournament 2004: Private server appears to be working, but the administration hasn't checked it yet.
- Unreal Tournament 2003: Automatic restart is still planned; other than that, no changes.
- Garry's Mod: The Garry's Mod server was reworked significantly to improve stability, scalability, and uptime. It now runs as a 24/7 server.
- Team Fortress 2: No changes.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: Still broken; there is a lack of urgency to fix this.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Minor changes have taken place on this server.
- IRC: Services remain down. It will be a pain to fix. I still haven't had the time nor necessity to make this a priority.
- ZNC: External roadblocks are the only thing preventing full restoration of ZNC services.
- Forums: No changes.
Official BosaikNet news for everyone
1 post • Page 1 of 1