- Server: The network issues are still present, and a solution is being planned.
- Minecraft: BosaikCraft is currently on 1.16.1, and is still in staging due to the network issue. We're using a plugin to allow 1.16.2 clients to connect while Spigot bugs are being resolved and plugins (notably Dynmap) are updated to support 1.16.2. Existing players can claim their builds (through Towny) and bypass the economy; while new players and those relinquishing their builds will have to use the economy system to claim builds. The economy system will exchange non-renewable resources for currency, and allow the purchase of other rare and non-renewable resources (such as elytra, shulker shells, ancient debris, and diamond) to ensure new players will continue to have access to such resources should the world become depleted of them. Mining worlds will be added to prevent depletion of currencies.
- Unreal Tournament 2004: ComboWhore and BosaikFrag have both been updated to work on the new network environment. Linking to Discord will resume, assuming new issues don't pop up. Chat volume is down as player volume is down. 3SPN v3223CW is coming, eventually.
- Unreal Tournament 2003: No change.
- Garry's Mod: No changes. Some new maps will be coming.
- Team Fortress 2: No change.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: Server is no longer on auto-start, but is still on auto-update.
- IRC: A new SSL-only West server has been added. Two more non-public servers have been added to provide higher redundancy capability should West or East fail. UnrealIRCd doesn't allow redundant links, however, so the West-East link still forms the backbone.
- ZNC: ZNC is pending some updates once I figure out how to build it on a non-WSL Windows platform. ZNC 1.9 is out, but West is still on a ZNC 1.7 branch.
- Forums: No changes.
Official BosaikNet news for everyone
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Back on a regular State of the Services update cycle! Last update cycle, we missed the announcement of BosaikNet's fifth year of operation. We've come a long way since the Pentium D in a closet.