- Server: Server management scripts that keep things running smoothly have been doing their job well for quite some time now. Unfortunately, this has also allowed administration to be even more distant from server management now that it mostly runs itself.
- Minecraft: Server is still down; there isn't any demand to bring the server up.
- Unreal Tournament 2004: Stats died some time ago, but 3SPN-ServerLink still uses stats information to calculate average PPR; stats is still a requirement to connect. Issues with the redirect are being resolved since the ComboWhore redirect is gone with the servers. Most maps are on the redirect, but there are some notable absences that will be resolved once the appropriate files are located.
- Unreal Tournament 2003: Automatic restart has solved many, many headaches with UT2003, and the server has been running reliably for some time. I need to figure out what I need to do with TTM to let players choose game modes and maps.
- Garry's Mod: The server has been restored to 24/7 operation and does see use. The server is open to all BosaikNet members, and members can ask administration for access.
- Team Fortress 2: The server is back in full-time operation and sees use, but some maps appear to be missing.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: Still broken. Management scripts do include this server but the startup lines are commented out. It's not efficient to use a lot of resources on a broken server.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Server goes up from time to time as users request it, but it does not participate in the management scripts.
- IRC: The network has been working reliably, and services have been configured.
- ZNC: Recovery is still pending repair of GameServer 2.
- Forums: No change.
Official BosaikNet news for everyone
1 post • Page 1 of 1